Guy gets electrocuted to death
The grisly death of an airport personnel at Yemen's Aden International Airport has been captured on a closed-circuit television camera. In the harrowing second video, Lofti notices an electric fan was not facing the direction of airport guests. In an attempt to adjust it, he is electrocuted upon contact with the device and his body starts to convulse. Read Also 5-year-old girl electrocuted by decorations at Beijing mall. While this is going on, the aforementioned colleague calmly packs a bag and passes Lofti in oblivion, seemingly without a care. A number of people in the background do not seem to notice what is happening either.
SEE VIDEO BY TOPIC: 14yo George Stinney Executed - True StoryContent:
- Chilling Video Of A Man Electrocuted Atop A Train Is Not From Mumbai
- Suspected Thief Electrocuted To Death Trying To Steal Copper In Duarte
- Airport staff electrocuted to death beside oblivious co-worker in Yemen
- Man climbs electricity pole before being lethally electrocuted
- Man electrocuted by power lines in Ngatira, south Waikato
Chilling Video Of A Man Electrocuted Atop A Train Is Not From Mumbai
A year-old man was electrocuted after he stepped into a huge puddle in which a live wire was submerged at Ennore on Sunday. A milkman who tried to rescue him also suffered an electric shock. Flying kites turned tragic for the families of two kids who were electrocuted at sector-5 under Hiran Magri police station area of Udaipur city on Friday late evening. A year-old man was electrocuted while cleaning a swimming pool at the Radio Club near Gateway of India on Thursday.
A woman and her year-old son died after being electrocuted at Manjal village under Samdadi police station area in Barmer district on Friday. The bodies were kept at the mortuary of a government hospital and were later handed over to the family members after postmortem. A year-old farmer, Madan Lal, of Semarwali Gautia village under Barkhera police station died of electrocution on Pilibhit-Tanakpur road after he came in contact with a wire fencing raised for the protection of roadside plants.
A year-old man was killed and three other family members were injured after electric current ran through their house in Sitaram Pura Kacchi Basti near Triveni Nagar area on Saturday late night. A woman was electrocuted while she was trying to save her cow which was battling for life after touching a live wire on a field in Thanjavur here on Wednesday. The cow, which could not be rescued, also died at the scene.
A year-old mason died after he accidentally came in contact with an electric transformer in an inebriated condition in Korutla in Jagtial district on Sunday afternoon. A year-old man was electrocuted in Himachal Pradesh's Kangra district on Thursday, an official said.
A year-old Pannimadai resident was electrocuted while trying in vain to rescue his year-old relative, who had suffered electric shock at his home on Wednesday. A year-old Nalasopara man survived a high-voltage electric shock after an iron rod holding a religious flag he was carrying touched a transformer during a procession on Monday.
A girl was among two people who were electrocuted in Kalwa on Monday after touching an iron staircase exposed to live current. Officials from the power company said that the power connection had been illegally sourced. A year-old man electrocuted after he came in to contact with a high extension wire which was lying on road in Bhiwandi on Tuesday morning.
A year-old man was electrocuted to death while ironing clothes on Friday afternoon. The accident took place in Bhamraula village on the outskirts of the city. Lifetime 0 Expired 0 Redeemed 0. Total redeemable TimesPoints 0. Thu, May 14, Updated Notification Center. Tamil Nadu: Man steps into puddle with live wire, electrocuted. Two children electrocuted while flying kites in Udaipur. Man electrocuted while cleaning swimming pool in Mumbai.
Woman and year-old son electrocuted in Barmer district. Man electrocuted to death while hanging clothes on steel wire. Kota: Man electrocuted during repair work. Trichy: Woman electrocuted while saving her cow. Man electrocuted in Himachal Pradesh's Kangra.
Coimbatore: year-old man, kin electrocuted. Man falls off third floor, gets electrocuted; two booked. Mumbai man survives high volt shock with 2-inch hole in abdomen. Man electrocuted as crane comes in contact with overhead power line in TN village.
Thane: Man tries to pull girl away from live wire, both die. Tusker electrocuted in coffee estate. Navi Mumbai: 7-year-old girl electrocuted in Cidco building. Man electrocuted in Rudrapur. Stories SEE All.
From around the Web. Recommended By Colombia.
Richard Burr stepping down as Senate Intelligence Committee chairman. A concertgoer was electrocuted to death after scaling the stage and touching power cables at a music festival in Brazil. Daniel Guedes, 32, died instantly in the massive electrical explosion during the show in Natuba, Paraiba state. There was a blinding flash of light the moment Guedes, who was reported to be drunk, touched the electrical wire.
The shed where a man was reportedly electrocuted over the weekend on a rural property near Lac Ste. CTV News Edmonton. Emergency crews responded to a residence not far from the small Village of Gunn after reports the man was electrocuted, Lac Ste. Officers, firefighters and paramedics arrived at the property on Ste. Anne Trail around 5 p.
Suspected Thief Electrocuted To Death Trying To Steal Copper In Duarte
A chilling video of a man being electrocuted after touching an overhead wire of a railway track in West Bengal's Malda town is being shared online with claims that it occurred in Mumbai. The video shows a man atop an express train, that had halted on the station, trying to touch the high voltage overhead wires in an attempt to commit suicide. In the first few seconds, the victim joins his hands and touches the wires. Within seconds the man's entire body catches fire. The footage is doing the rounds as an incident that happened in Western Railway's Malad station. Man commits suicide by touching high tension electric wire over a train at halt on Malad station. An archived version the original facebook post can be seen here. The same video was earlier viral on Twitter, however it was deleted after netizens pointed out that the clip is from Malda, West Bengal. We ran a relevant keyword search and found that the video is originally of a suicide that occurred at Malda Railway Station on November
Airport staff electrocuted to death beside oblivious co-worker in Yemen
Electrocution is death or severe injury by electric shock , electric current passing through the body. The word is derived from "electro" and "execution", but it is also used for accidental death. The term "electrocution" was coined in in the US just before the first use of the electric chair and originally referred only to electrical execution and not to accidental or suicidal electrical deaths. However, since no English word was available for non-judicial deaths due to electric shock, the word "electrocution" eventually took over as a description of all circumstances of electrical death from the new commercial electricity.
A concertgoer was electrocuted to death after scaling the stage and touching power cables at a music festival in Brazil. Daniel Guedes, 32, died instantly in the massive electrical explosion during the show in Natuba, Paraiba state. There was a blinding flash of light the moment Guedes, who was reported to be drunk, touched the electrical wire.
Man climbs electricity pole before being lethally electrocuted
A year-old man died of electrocution while he was cleaning a swimming tank at a club in South Mumbai on Thursday, an official said. A year-old man was electrocuted to death at Kolaj village in Nawada district of Bihar, the police said today. Thousands were stranded at railway stations across Mumbai after incessant rains flooded railway tracks in the city and its surrounding areas on Saturday, amid predictions by the India Meteorological Department that the weather situation will only get worse in the next 24 to 36 hours.
A man who climbed up an electricity pole during a political gathering for suspended Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff was electrocuted and died in front of the watching crowd. Man kicked out of protest after hanging barbie doll by a noose. Sadiq says 'no risk' on catching Covid on public transport in March. Liverpool Mayor refuses to reopen schools on the 1st of June. Bright warns could be 'darkest winter in modern history'.
Man electrocuted by power lines in Ngatira, south Waikato
Police said while one man, a plumber, died after the cable got entangled in the bike he was riding, the other man, a year-old carpenter, was electrocuted when he rushed to save the biker. Police said the biker was Mohammad Saleem, a year-old resident of Jaunapur village in Fatehpur Beri. The man who died trying to save Saleem was Hoshiyar Singh 54 , a resident of Badarpur. Locals who saw the incident told me the wire broke exactly when my brother was under it and fell on him. A man lost his life trying to save my brother. We are grateful to him for having risked his life for someone he did not know. Singh worked at a timber workshop in Jaunapur. Deputy commissioner of police south Vijay Kumar said when police arrived at the spot, the two persons were lying unconscious.
A small South Waikato community is reeling after a local farmer was electrocuted and his young primary-school age daughter left hospitalised after an accident on the farm. The year-old man died after being shocked by the live lines while trimming trees on the farmland in Ngatira, southeast of Putaruru, on Sunday evening. His young daughter was also injured and flown to Waikato Hospital by rescue helicopter in a serious condition following the incident.